Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Lost a Dear Friend Today

Today will be a day to remember...at least for a couple days.  It was the day that after over 10 and a half years, a dear friend left my side.  A friend that has been with me through many emotions, friends, through college, my first job, road trips galore, quitting my first job and going back to school, finishing school and trying to figure out what to do with my life, moving to Charlotte, and then still with me while making the biggest decision of my life and then coming back to Minot.  This friend I lost today is now helping me realize that this adventure I am about to embark upon is really going to happen...soon!

I'm sure you're all wondering who this friend is. And I am sure you are all going to KILL me when I tell you who it is :)

Today...

I sold my car!

This is all very real and this is all really happening!!  Its hard to believe that after 15 years of having a reliable mode of transportation, I am no longer going to have one.  Its an odd feeling, having to rely on someone to drag your butt everywhere, and using public transportation all the time will definitely be a new experience!

Honestly, today was a huge sigh of relief for me.  It was the last thing on my list of big things to do before I move to Australia.  I was beginning to stress a little bit that it was not going to happen before I left and that was wearing on me just a tad.  But its amazing what a little prayer can do.



Rest in peace good buddy
       5.10.99 - 1.15.10





      

1 comment: